Counselor's Corner » Financial Aid Information

Financial Aid Information

Seniors are eligible to apply for state and federal financial aid. The California Dream Act provides financial aid for undocumented students for college. Financial aid helps students have money for college that they do not have to pay back, unless the student is requesting a loan. By applying for FAFSA, students also get to apply for the California College Promise Grant (previously known as BOG fee waiver) that waives the college's fees. That way, the financial aid students get can go towards books, meals, gas, and/or anything that will help them thrive in college. Gabrielino High School's College and Career Center hosts a one-day Cash For College workshop where students and families can get one-on-one assistance in completing the FAFSA application. 
Please contact one of the counselors for more information. 
Below are some links to get started:
For more information, go to